We are organizing…
3rd JAPAN POWDER TECHNOLOGY FORUM in INDONESIA //powdertech.wordpress.com/
(Bandung, 2 September 2015)
The 3rd Forum will be held by aligning with PIPS2015 (2nd Padjadjaran International Physics Symposium 2015 (organized by Department of Physics, Universitas Padjadjaran) 最新プログラム：PIPS 2015 Program,Final
2 September 2015 14:00-16:00 (including Tea-break, Free/talk time)
PLACE: BALE SAWALA, Kampus Universitas Padjadjaran, Jl. Raya Bandung-Sumedang km. 21, Sumedang, Jawa Barat Indonesia
(on 3 September, all Japanese participants will visit pharmaceutical company etc. around Bandung)
* Spray Drying (by M. Ohkawara, CEO, Ohkawara Kakohki Co. Ltd.)
* Grinding/Crushing System (by T. Makino, CEO, Makino Mfg Co.,Ltd.)
* Classifier, Mixer, Granulator (by T. Tanimoto, President, Tokuju Corporation)
* Various Japanese Machinery for Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical etc. (by T. Shibao, MATSUBO Corp./KOBELCO Trading)
* Particle research networks at Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (by W. Lenggoro, Prof.)
* Atomizer Mill (by H. Ebihara, CEO, Tokyo Atomizer M.F.G., Co.,Ltd.)
* Electrostatic charging of particulate materials (by T. Matsuyama, Prof., Soka University, Tokyo) As Invited talk at PIPS.
* Fine bubble technology (by N. Aya, Dr., National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology – AIST) As Invited talk at PIPS.
W. Lenggoro, T. Matsuyama, T. Makino
LOCAL TECHNICAL COMMITTEE:
I Made Joni, Camellia Panatarani (Universitas Padjadjaran)
The objectives of this forum is to introduce the field of Powder-Technology and technologies developed by Japanese companies/societies. The 1st Forum was held in Jakarta (2012) and 2nd Forum was in Surabaya (2013)
in 2013, in 2012.
“Powder Technology” dealing with the production, handling, modification, and use of a wide variety of powder/particle (dry or wet) materials, in sizes ranging from nanometers to centimeters; its scope spans a range of industries to include chemical, petrochemical, agricultural, food, pharmaceuticals, mineral processing, advanced materials, energy, and the environment.