Resin樹脂: Polyvinyl alcohol. 親水性が強い。 Enzyme酵素: cyclodextrin glucanotransferase。グルコースのオリゴ糖が環状となった構造で、食品、医薬に使用。
* PVA nanofibers structure and size were not affected by the addition of enzyme. PVAナノファイバー構造とサイズは酵素の添加に影響されなかった。
* Enzyme/PVA nanofibers show excellent immobilisation efficiency. 酵素/PVAナノファイバーは優れた「固定化」効率を示す。
S Saallah, et al. Journal of Fiber Science and Technology, 2017. (OPEN ACCESS)
S Saallah, IW Lenggoro: KONA Powder and Particle Journal 2018015, (OPEN ACCESS)
* Physical treatment on the biocomposite increases the surface roughness.
* Single bond COOH network on the treated biocomposite promotes the particle deposition.
* The network reduces the particles repulsion during the deposition process.
# Bio-composite（バイオコンポジット）is a composite material formed by a matrix (resin) and a reinforcement of natural fibers.生物由来素材を組み合わせて作った素材
A nanostructure derived from TiO2 particle deposition onto a biocomposite surface derived from coir dust (ココナッツ廃棄物) was developed to control degradation. The coir dust was obtained from coconut kernel waste (ココナツ殻の廃棄物) and underwent drying treatment before it was mixed with polypropylene (PP) as the substrate. The TiO2 suspension was spray dried onto a hot-pressed substrate (biocomposite) with a surface roughness between 0.23 and 1.57 μm.
Transformation of an enzyme: from aqueous suspension to fine solid particles via electrospraying route 静電噴霧法による糖転移酵素の微粒化
by* Dept. of Process and Food Engineering, Univ. Putra Malaysia; * Biotechnology Research Institute, Univ. Malaysia Sabah; * Faculty of Chemical Engineering, Univ. Teknologi MARA; * Grad. School of Bio-Applications and Systems Engineering, Tokyo Univ. of Agriculture and Technology
•The functional groups of solidified enzyme were undeteriorated after the electrospraying.高電圧のプロセスにも関わらず、酵素の「質」が維持される。
CGTase is an enzyme: Capable of converting starch and related substrates into cyclodextrins (CDs). CD is widely used as a quality-improving agent in food products for various applications including: fixation of volatile substances, such as fragrances and spices; powderization of alcohols; solubilization of insoluble substances; and masking of unpleasant odors and bitter tastes.. amano-enzyme.jp