Gold (Au) nanoparticles were synthesized in an electrospray-assisted system via aerosols (mist) and liquid reactions. 金(Au)ナノ粒子は、エアロゾル(液滴群)と液相反応を介して静電噴霧システムで合成された。
- PVP was added as a “green” stabilizer to control the growth of GNPs. “Green”安定剤としてPVPを添加し、ナノ粒子の成長を抑制した。PVP = ポリビニルピロリドン（Polyvinylpyrrolidone）N-ビニル-2-ピロリドンの重合した高分子化合物.
- Monodispersed PVP-stabilized gold nanoparticles produced in aqueous region. 液相（水系）で単分散でPVP安定化金ナノ粒子が合成された。
- Nucleation and growth controlled by electrospray mist into liquid reaction. 液滴群（ミスト）による液相反応への核生成と成長の制御
Monodispersed and smaller Au (gold) nanoparticles were produced in the presence of PVP, whereas highly aggregated and larger AuNPs were produced in the non-PVP samples, indicating that the passive stabilizer controlled the AuNP size in the electrospray process. The results of this study suggest that nanoparticles with preferable properties could be synthesized using an electrospray-based chemical reduction method with a minimum protocol. The results have the potential to be used as the basis for the future scaling up of nanoparticle production, given the high flexibility and easy operation of the system.
Reference: Growth-controlled synthesis of polymer-coated colloidal-gold nanoparticles using electrospray-based chemical reduction: Mohamed Hasaan Hussain, Noor Fitrah Abu Bakar, Kim-Fatt Low, Ana Najwa Mustapa, Fatmawati Adam, Mohd Nazli Naim, I. Wuled Lenggoro, Particuology, Volume 57, August 2021, Pages 72-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.partic.2020.12.004
- Faculty of Chemical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Shah Alam
- Faculty of Applied Sciences, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Perak Branch, Tapah Campus
- Faculty of Chemical and Process Engineering Technology, Universiti Malaysia Pahang, Gambang
- Dept. of Process and Food Engineering, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang
- Dept. Chemical of Engineering, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Koganei